8 secrets of losing weight from an Australian woman who looks better at 43 than at 20Pictolic
Belinda Norton from Queensland, Australia, talked about how at 43 she manages to look better than in her youth. She lost 19 extra pounds by avoiding excessive cardio and eating more healthy food. A woman delights subscribers with her form. Learn her eight main secrets of a slim figure and excellent health from our material.57,000 users have subscribed to the physical education teacher's Instagram page. The 43-year-old Australian runs, rides, swims and trains twice a day and adheres to proper nutrition.
Belinda says that at the age of 21 she had such noticeable cellulite that she was embarrassed to open her legs. Nevertheless, after the birth of two children and after two decades of a new lifestyle, a woman looks and feels much better than in her youth.
Here are 8 top tips from Belinda for a slim figure and well-being.
1. Life is too short, so do not regret the past.
2. Make a choice in favor of health, because you can't buy it. No one can give you health and well-being if you don't take care of yourself.
3. Proper nutrition is more important than training. Healthy food and water play a key role in the condition of the skin and the functioning of the body.
5. The key to success is strength training. Massage your body every day, do stretching and do strength exercises regularly.
6. Be grateful. Every day before going to bed, remember with gratitude the two best moments of the past day.
7. The sun always shines. The sun's rays give energy, and the meeting of the dawn gives a positive attitude even in the most difficult moments of life.
Recently, 27-year-old Swedish fitness star Jelly Devout showed what effect alcohol has on the body by comparing her current photos with pictures from six years ago. She became especially popular on Instagram just after she posted honest photos of her transformation.