11 actresses who embraced Cleopatra in life on the big screenBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-actresses-who-embraced-cleopatra-in-life-on-the-big-screen
There are several historical figures who have managed to avoid textbooks and articles, as well as, in part, part of mass culture. Among them, we find Cleopatra, who, well, in general… an example of what we described earlier: more than 2000 years have passed since then, as she roamed the Egyptian palaces, and she still impresses all sorts of trends. She was portrayed by all possible means, from a genius woman to an immense seducer, whom the Romans considered her. And, of course, celebrities did not restrain themselves in it, to embrace her in her life in a very personal way.
So, as a tribute to the legendary queen of Egypt and all the celebrities who decided to play the role, portrayed in her own time, we made for you a collection so that you can see the screen.
1. Elizabeth Taylor - Cleopatra (1963).
2. Vivienne Lee - Caesar and Cleopatra (1945).
3. Monica Bellucci - Asterix and Obelix: Cleopatra's Mission (2002).
4. Sophie Lauren - Two Nights with Cleopatra (1954).
5. Leonor Varela - Cleopatra (1999).
6. Teda Bara - Cleopatra (1917).
7. Claudette Colbert - Cleopatra (1934).
8. Michelin Ducks (voice) - Asterix and Cleopatra (1968).
9. Hildegard Neil - Anthony and Cleopatra (1972).
10. Alessandra Negrini - Cleopatra (2007).
11. Marshall Lindsey - Rome (2005).