14 famous people and their exact copies from other centuriesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/14-famous-people-and-their-exact-copies-from-other-centuries
Rumor has it that every person in the world has a doppelgänger. We can't test every person on the planet to prove it, but when we see the striking resemblance of certain celebrities and historical figures, we can't help but wonder what century our doppelgangers might have lived in.
We have selected photos of famous people and historical figures that are very similar to each other.
1. 13th US President Millard Fillmore and actor Alec Baldwin.
2. Scottish artist Sir David Wilkie and actress Scarlett Johansson.
3. Roman emperor Severus Alexander and rapper Eminem.
4. Court jester Sebastian de Morra and actor Peter Dinklage.
5. King Philip IV of Spain and Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
6. Actresses Lily Elsie and Kate Winslet.
7. 17th US President Andrew Johnson and actor Tommy Lee Jones.
8. Actors Paul Mune and Keanu Reeves.
9. Actress Ginger Rogers and singer Christina Aguilera.
10. Philosopher John Locke and actor Adrien Brody.
11. Silversmith Paul Revere and actor Jack Black.
12. English naturalist Charles Darwin and stand-up comedian George Carlin.
13. Actors Lee J. Cobb and Jason Segel.
14. Dr. Andrew Sanders and actor Matthew McConaughey.