We all know that eyes are the mirror of the soul, but few people care about them as much as they deserve. There are so many aspects in everyday life that can negatively affect vision, and it is very important to minimize their impact on our health and get rid of bad habits affecting the eyes as soon as possible. Do you remember how, as a child, my mother grumbled when we sat too close to the TV? Well, Mom was right.… But that's not all. So, in this issue you will find 10 tips on how to preserve your eyesight.
1. The effect of ultraviolet light.
2. Abuse of vasoconstrictive eye drops.
3. Improper treatment of dry eyes.
4. Too much time in front of the monitor.
5. Frivolity about contact lenses.
6. The habit of not taking off makeup before going to bed.
7. Lack of habit of wearing safety glasses.
9. Irregular visits to the optometrist.
10. Ignoring symptoms