Quite disturbing facts about the worldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/quite-disturbing-facts-about-the-world.html
We don't know much about the world. We often hear that people have explored only a small part of what is hidden in the ocean, and when you think about it, you know even less about what is in space. Therefore, when we know something, we want to share, especially when there is a great opportunity.
1. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics is on a completely different level. Bacteria multiply and develop so rapidly that even the most effective antibiotics become obsolete. We will reach a critical point where even things like a simple cut or sinus infection can become life-threatening. Don't take antibiotics for a cold. Most likely, it is a virus, and antibiotics are simply unnecessary. If you have been prescribed antibiotics, finish them.
2. Half of the homeless in America have been in foster care at some point in their lives.
3. 60% of all wildlife has disappeared since 1970 and continues to disappear.
4. If you receive the wrong blood type for a transfusion, one of the symptoms is a "feeling of impending doom."
5. Perhaps someone's parents used you as a bad example.
6. Squirrels are not herbivores. In fact, they have been known to attack and devour these adorable little chipmunks when they are particularly hungry.
7. Cobras can growl.
8. Only 20% of men born in the Soviet Union in 1923 survived World War II.
9. Even if you don't have a Facebook account, Facebook has a "shadow profile" about you that collects data from all over the internet (matching age, name, location, interests, etc.) to find out who you are, so if/when you create a new account, they already know everything about you.
10. This is the age of the stars. There will come a time when no new stars form and all stars die. There will be no light. Only darkness and cold.
11. One out of every 200 people on Earth is related to Genghis Khan.