Photos in trendy colors for the fall 2015 season according to a report by the Pantone Institute
Categories: FashionBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/photos-in-trendy-colors-for-the-fall-2015-season-according-to-a-report-by-the-pantone-institute.html
The Pantone Color Institute has released a traditional report on the 10 trendy colors for autumn 2015. According to experts, these shades will become the main ones in the upcoming season.
Colors from the unisex palette were called actual, which cover most of the tones that exist in nature. Designers have already begun to create new collections, guided by the Fashion Color Report.
All samples of current colors can be viewed on the official Pantone website. And we offer to enjoy the photos, each of which corresponds to the color of the fashion palette of the upcoming season.
(Total 10 photos)
1. PANTONE 17-0627 Dried Herb.
In the photo: fennel seeds, macro photo.
2. PANTONE 16-0110 Desert sage.
In the photo: dried bay leaf.
3. PANTONE 18-4214 Stormy Weather.
4. PANTONE 16-1144 Oak Buff (yellow oak).
5. PANTONE 18-1438 Marsala (Marsala).
6. PANTONE 18-4726 Biscay Bay.
In the photo: a beautiful brunette in a green dress.
7. PANTONE 19-4326 Reflecting Pond
8. PANTONE 15-1340 Cadmium Orange (orange cadmium).
In the photo: close-up of salmon steak with rosemary.
9. PANTONE 16-2215 Cashmere Rose (cashmere rose).
10. PANTONE 17-3628 Amethyst Orchid