Happy life of funny pigs in the Bahamas
Categories: Animals | PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/happy-life-of-funny-pigs-in-the-bahamas
On one uninhabited island in the Bahamas lives ... a family of pigs, and every year hundreds of people come here just to keep them company. Pigs run along the shore, sunbathe and swim in the warm turquoise water, often sailing a good 90 meters from the shore to greet tourists on yachts. The question of how the pigs even found their way here remains open.
(Total 13 photos)
1. How the pigs ended up on the island - no one knows for sure. According to one version, the sailors landed these animals on the island, intending to return for them later to eat. Apparently they didn't come back.
2. According to another legend, the pigs were shipwrecked but managed to swim to shore and have remained on the island ever since.
3. In any case, now they are here and feel very good.
4. All they have to worry about is where, how and what to have dinner next time. But they have thought of everything here too - yachts with tourists regularly pass by the island, who are happy to dump food on them.
5. As this strange yet beautiful collection of photographs shows, pigs have adapted very well to life on the beach.
6. These pictures were taken by photographers Jean-Louis Klein and Mary-Lucy Huber, who arrived in this tropical paradise from France.
7. Pigs are not afraid of people and swim with great pleasure.
8. In the end, pigs have become a great magnet for tourists.
9. The island has already been nicknamed the island of pigs, which is to be expected.
10. Hundreds of tourists come here every year just to look at these wonderful animals.
11. Admittedly, pigs can be envied: warm water, hot sun, nice sand and free food. Who doesn't dream of such a life?
12. Well, aren't they lovely?
13. Would you like to swim with them?
Keywords: Bahamas | Island | Beach | PigsPost News Article
Excessive fuss never helps, but is there a limit to the opposite phenomenon? How far can a person go when he strives to remain calm ...
The brilliant poet, the founder of the modern Russian language Alexander Pushkin did not die as a result of a duel on the Black ...
Women love with their ears, and most men are able to masterfully use the ability to say what we all want to hear. Different men ...
Natural objects are very often the most unexpected and bizarre forms. Some immediately catch the eye, others can see, just by being ...
A light wave rolls over the snow-white shore, on which it is so pleasant to bask in the rays of the gentle sun! Do you want to ...
The eruption of the volcano Montagne Pelee in 1902 was the worst volcanic disaster of the twentieth century. In less than a minute, ...