5 artists in love with autumn
Categories: CultureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/5-artists-in-love-with-autumn1.html
Autumn is the brightest and most beautiful time of the year. Artists admired her beauty, poets wrote about her splendor, and many people spoke about her captivating magic. Autumn is not only rain, dampness and cold, it is also a riot of colors, bright umbrellas, trips to the forest for mushrooms and cozy and warm evenings with family.
We offer you to enjoy the creativity of talented artists who will show you all the beauty and mystery of the golden autumn.
(20 photos in total)
Urban Autumn by Richard McNeil
1. Artist Richard McNeil was born in 1958 in Worcester (Great Britain). Little is known about him, although his paintings adorn the Oval Office of the White House in the United States.
2. His works are like a tour of autumn Paris or New York. They are so beautiful that it is simply impossible to look away.
The Solitude of Thomas Kincaid
5. Thomas Kincaid is the most collectible artist in the world. His works have been recognized as the best lithographs for 8 years in a row.
6. With his paintings, Thomas Kincaid wants to teach people faith, bring peace and joy to their home. We believe that he succeeds.
Bright colors of Leonid Afremov
9. Leonid Afremov is an internationally recognized contemporary impressionist artist who has developed his own unique style of painting. He writes his works without using a brush. Instead, the artist uses a special knife-a spatula (palette knife). All his works delight and inspire us.
Fabulous landscapes by Evgeny Lushpin
13. Evgeny Lushpin is one of the most popular artists of our time. His works delight and attract with their beauty.
14. Eugene writes in the genre of hyperrealism, and sometimes his paintings are so realistic that they cannot be distinguished from photographs.
The fascinating nature of Charles White
17. The artist Charles White was born in 1943 in Quebec (Canada). When he was still a teenager, many of his landscapes were successfully sold, and now they are already in collections around the world.
18. The paintings "Golden Autumn" offer the viewer to put aside work and plunge into the world of calm beauty.