40 people and things whose similarity rolls over
Categories: Celebrities | PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/40-people-and-things-whose-similarity-rolls-over
Most likely, each of us has a doppelgänger. In the meantime, we have not yet met a person who is like two drops of water similar to ourselves, we offer a look at the lucky ones who have found their twins.
(Total 42 photos)
1. At the Kursk railway station, Morgan Freeman cooks excellent shawarma.
2. Dog and Firefox.
3. Kim Kardashian looks like the Penguin from Batman Returns.
4. Potato and fur seal.
5. Caterpillar and African-American composer, vocalist and guitarist George Clinton.
6. Taxi driver from New York to a tee Albert Einstein!
7. Donald Trump and an ear of corn.
8. Madonna looks like a frog.
9. This heating system reminds me of the AT-AT Walker.
10. Chicken and an alien.
11. Egyptian bust and Michael Jackson.
13. Jack Nicholson and Leonardo DiCaprio.
14. Chocolate croissants look like little sloths.
15. This button looks like Angry Kenny.
16. Neil Patrick Harris and Benedict Cumberbatch look like Beavis and Butt-head.
17. Gandalf, is that you?!
19. Kim Kardashian.
20. Look alike?
21. Sharpei and French croissants.
22. A stone that looks like Raphael.
24. Tiena Sand and the French Minister of Education.
25. Taillights - a mask from the movie "Scream".
26. Helen Thomas is a copy of Yubaba from the cartoon Spirited Away.
27. Kim Kardashian and the hero of the cartoon The Flintstones.
28. Dandelion baby.
29. Nellie Olson and Joffrey Baratheon.
30. Twin of Robin Williams in Germany.
31. Felix the cat in reality.
32. Vincent van Gogh today.
33. This snow mask looks like Karl Lagerfeld.
34. Millard Fillmore (13th President of the United States) and Alec Baldwin.
35. Rhubarb sprouts are small green alien brains.
36. Sylvester Stallone and pepper.
38. A girl in a yellow dress and a caterpillar.
39. Doll girl.
40. The dog is a double of Richard Branson.
41. The Kid and the Michelin Man.
42. Chicken and crab.
Keywords: Twins | Funny | SimilarityPost News Article
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
When a baby appears in the family, all relatives and friends begin to argue, who is he more like-mom or dad? Everyone looks at the ...
Parody films are considered the "lowest" genre, since they usually lack authenticity, outstanding acting or bright special effects. ...
There are things in the world that absolutely annoy everyone, and sometimes even infuriate them. This may be a situation when a ...