Oh, those beautiful eyes are the mirror of the soul
The eyes are the mirror of the soul. This phrase perfectly reflects what we feel when our gaze is immersed in someone else's.
French photographer Rehann is one of the most talented and experienced when it comes to capturing the emotions of such moments. Reann appeals to our intuition and imagination, and he manages to touch our feelings. We instinctively stop at each photo to read a person's thoughts through his eyes.
1. Ahn Phuok, 7 years old. The ethnic minority of the Cham (Vietnam). Her great-grandfather was French.
2. Arzu, 10 years old. Shows magic tricks on the streets of Jaipur.
3. A stranger from Varanasi (India).
4. A 103-year-old woman from the Renyao ethnic group (Vietnam).
5. Sadhu from Rajasthan.
6. An elderly woman from Varanasi.
7. Sun, 4 years old.
8. An elderly Hmong woman with purple paint on her hands.
9. A little boy from the Taoi people (Vietnam).
10. Sadhu from Varanasi.
11. A satisfied man on the streets of Havana.
12. In Jaisalmer (Rajasthan).
13. An elderly woman from the Katu ethnic group (Vietnam).
14. An elderly woman from the Paco ethnic group (Vietnam).
15. An old man from the Hre ethnic group (Vietnam).
16. The eyes of Cuba.
17. Bui Ti Son, 78 years old.
18. A little girl Bayau from an island near Borneo.
19. A little girl on the road north of Vietnam.
20. A little girl from the Hmong (Vietnam).
21. A 101-year-old woman from the Kotu ethnic group.
22. The eyes of Morocco, Casablanca.
23. In Jaipur (Rajasthan, India).
24. A boy from Varanasi (India).
25. A Hmong elderly woman in Shapa (Vietnam).
26. A little Hmong girl.
27. An elderly woman from the Kotu people.
28. The eyes of Jaipur.
29. An elderly woman in Hoi An (Vietnam).
30. A Cuban smokes a Coiba cigar.
Keywords: Peoples | Emotions | Eyes | Soul | Look | Photo project