What happens if you eat bread with moldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-happens-if-you-eat-bread-with-mold
Mold can grow on the edge of a piece of bread and you won't even notice. "Just think, what could happen?" — most say will be wrong.
Some types of mold are harmless, they can be eaten. The most striking examples — DorBlu cheese, brie or Camembert. But the plaque on the bread are dangerous to health. It can cause allergies and problems with the respiratory system.
Once in the body, along with bread, mold will lose access to oxygen, and thus the ability to reproduce. But it is time to leave the walls of the stomach the product of the activity, myotoxin.
One piece of bread with mold can lead to the accumulation of a large number of myotoxin. In small quantities it copes with the liver, but high loads lead to cirrhosis. Everything starts with severe poisoning, accompanied by diarrhea and dehydration.
Further accumulation of biotoxins provokes cell mutation. No, not that one mutation, which allows you to be Superman, and one that leads to inflammation and Oncology.
The worse is to allergies. In the body of such people mold is almost guaranteed to cause violent allergic reaction — angeloktisti shock and angioedema. Without a trip to the hospital already do not work.
Tiny particles of mold spores can enter the lungs through the respiratory tract. Here is the most favorable environment for reproduction and the outcome threatens the development of asthma.
Mold affects a much larger portion of bread than we can see. Also remember that the heat treatment does not help in the fight against grain mold. Conclusion: inspect your bread carefully, if you notice mold stains wrap all the bread in the bag and discard in the trash. And if you are unlucky enough to have a piece mold, it is better to take a sorbent.