Top 10 places to visit in South AfricaBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/top-10-places-to-visit-in-south-africa1
The Kalahari Desert. Hot deserts are not uncommon in Africa. The Kalahari has an extremely dry climate. The average temperature per day is +40 degrees! And the sand there is a very unusual brown-red hue.
1. Botanical garden Kirstenbosch. This is one of the largest botanical gardens in the world. It is unique in that it is beautiful there at any time of the year! Thanks to the subtropical climate.
2. Apartheid Museum. The most famous museum in Johannesburg. By visiting it, you can actually feel what racial inequality is. There are two types of tickets - for blacks and for whites. A good place for those who want to delve into the history of South Africa.
3. Cape Town. A large city in South Africa on the Atlantic coast. It's amazing how this modern metropolis coexists with wildlife. Many tourists come here to the Cape of Good Hope.
4. Kruger National Park. One of the largest nature reserves in the world! Wild nature, the vastness of 20 thousand square kilometers! Ideal place for safari lovers. Elephants, buffaloes, goppos, lions, antelopes, and leopards are all here.
5. Kimberlite pipe "Big Hole". This quarry was previously a diamond deposit. It was dug by the people themselves. It is currently filled with water for 40 meters.
6. Cango caves. Perhaps one of the ancient caves, their age is about 20 million years! Inside this cave is a magical world. Natural formations made her a work of art. Adding backlight, as if you find yourself in the world of a fairy tale!
7. Wine farms Franschhoek. Wine and Africa? Who would have thought? And South Africa is the 3rd in the world in the supply of wine. Wine connoisseurs will appreciate these vineyards.
8. Augrabis waterfall. This is a real miracle of nature! It is taller than Victoria Falls. Desert expanses and a waterfall - an impressive sight!
9. Boulders Beach. Perhaps the cutest attraction in South Africa! The famous penguin beach. These creatures are so accustomed to tourists that they are not even afraid and allow themselves to be photographed. In addition to penguins, the beach pleases with its picturesque views and beauties.