The 10 greatest Womanizers in History
Categories: CelebritiesBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-10-greatest-womanizers-in-history
It is believed that popular people enjoy the greatest success among women: actors, musicians, and so on. But this does not always happen. In the list below you can see people who are not related to art, but they have gone down in history as notable ladies' men.
1. Fidel Castro. The Communist dictator was rumored to have 35,000 women
In the course of research for her book, Bardach learned about Castro's strong attraction to the opposite sex, in the years before and after the 1959 revolution. According to media reports, female fans fainted after he arrived in Havana in triumph after early trips to the US. Castro explained to Bardah that he views sex as an inalienable right. Bardach said: "I was never able to explain to him why there was a scandal with Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. He was really puzzled that the abundance of girlfriends could lead to some political consequences."
2. Wilt Chamberlain. NBA Superstar Claims He's Had 20,000 Women
Where did the number 20,000 come from? Wilt's friend Rod Roddevig stayed with Wilt in his penthouse for 10 days in the late 80s. During these 10 days, Rod celebrated every "trophy" of his friend. At the end of this check, 23 women were recorded, or 2.3 women per day. This figure was divided in half, then multiplied by the number of years that Wilt lived, minus the first 15 years of his life.
3. Jay Hawkins. "Screaming" Jay Hawkins is the father of 57 children
He said that the biggest regret in his life is that he does not know exactly how many sons he managed to conceive. When Hawkins died, Nigolian took action and first opened his website in an attempt to locate the Hawkins children and bring them together. At the moment, 33 officially confirmed descendants of the "Screaming" Jay Hawkins have been discovered. Others will probably be found later.
4. John Holmes. The star of "adult films" boasted that he had 14,000 women
In 1986, Holmes died of HIV-related complications at the age of 43. Later, a film was made called "Boogie Night", based on his biography.
5. Gene Simmons. The bassist of the band Kiss claimed that he has photos of 5,000 women with whom he slept
6. Warren Beatty. The heartthrob who chose the hottest actresses in Hollywood
Beatty's PR team quickly denied a number of "victories", stating that the collection of information for a biographical book about Beatty was carried out without his permission. All these things are still the subject of legal disputes, but one thing is indisputable: Beatty was associated with many of the most desirable women in Hollywood, including Natalie Wood, Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda, Joanne Collins, Carly Simon (it is assumed that it was Beatty who was the main character of Simon's song "You're wrong"). And Beatty married only in 1992 to the actress Annette Bening.
7. Giacomo Casanova. An Italian adventurer whose biography is a reference book for charming women
Casanova traveled a lot and lived off his card winnings and endless charm, but it didn't last long. At the end of his life, full of bitterness and finally broken, Casanova wrote his autobiography, which was called Histoire de Ma Vie, in which he described in detail his numerous sexual exploits and thereby finally secured the fame of the greatest ladies' man in Italy.
8. Genghis Khan. A military commander who was so prolific that every two hundredth person is his direct descendant
9. Lord Byron. The dissolute poet, who was said to be "crazy, bad and dangerous"
We don't have exact data, but Byron is rumored to have slept with 250 women over the course of a year. He moved in high society, among aristocrats, actresses, their maids, various employees. Plus, he had endless one-time sexual relations with prostitutes of all stripes. He was also in a terrible marriage, and finally, he had an incestuous relationship with his stepsister.
10. Jack Nicholson. A self-proclaimed womanizer who feels awkward when he is called a sex legend