Rooftops of hong kongVika
Romain Jaquet-Lagran, photographer from France. Concrete Stories is a collection of real-life moments from Hong Kong's daily life on the rooftop of the city. All photographs are not staged, and the photographer had to wait for a very opportune moment to show the culture of the people living in such an extremely urbanized environment.
1. "Master Bonsai", "A man waters bonsai trees on the roof of his building."
2. Dad and his son play on the roof with a red toy car.
3. "Bamboo Weavers", workers create bamboo scaffolding that will be used to restore the facade of the building.
4. The man is doing push-ups on the roof.
5. "Life in Pink and Gray", two little girls playing with a rope on the roof.
6. "Concrete Canyon", "A woman is collecting clothes at sunset over the bustle of the street."
7. "Morning Fix", a person fixes the roof antenna at dawn.
8. Young reporter.
9. The woman dries meat on the roof.