Penguins are swallows that ate after six
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/penguins-are-swallows-that-ate-after-six
Penguins are the most beautiful creatures. Fluffy, well-fed, clumsy, these birds cause a lot of positive impressions, which photographers who are lucky enough to be in the penguin habitat area do not tire of reminding. What their waddling gait alone is worth.
But penguins are also very caring parents, and it's a real pleasure to watch how they protect, warm and teach their cubs.
We have collected 20 photos in this material, after which you will understand that there is no one better than penguins. And how can you stay so cute in this cold?!
1— - What shall we call it? - Makar. (© Anneliese & Claus Possberg)
2. U-i-i-i-i! (© Andreas Butz)
3. Pay off the first or second one! (© Mark Roberts)
4. Don't be silly, Slavik, I've done it a hundred times.
5. What am I doing here?! (© Steve Shuey)
6. Good water.
7. And then I tell her this…
8. We are doing a live report from Antarctica, and it's cold here, I'll tell you. (© David C. Schultz)
9. Do not pour this anymore. (© David C. Schultz)
10. It's good that the tickets were taken in advance. (© Zi Yao)
11. Family is the main thing. - Did you brush your teeth? - Well, ma-a-am... (© David C. Schultz, Exodus Travels)
12. And yet we can fly. (© Sergey Kokinskiy)
13. Ta-a-ak, and who are you?
14. I am delighted with myself.
15. Surfing, and-and-and-ha! (© Wetjens D.)
16. And when will you throw off the photos? (© David C. Schultz)
17. On the Penguin highway without traffic jams. (© Luis Calvente)
18. Who will go for a beer? (© David C. Schultz)
19. You don't play with Seryozha anymore.
20. Marry me, huh? (© mirror.co.uk )
21. Let everyone have their own penguin friend! (© Richard Sidey)
Photographer Mark Lipczynski from Arizona, USA takes delicious food photos. He works for his own magazine called Bite. Lipczynski ...
Photographer Ben Thomas first visited Tokyo in 2008 and was simply amazed at the scale of this Asian metropolis. “The local ...
The 49-year-old UK housewife claims that going back to the 50s saved her marriage and advises all couples to follow suit. Mandy ...