Blood, Sweat, and Respect: 10 Rules of Success from Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/blood-sweat-and-respect-10-rules-of-success-from-dwayne-the-rock-johnson
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson needs no introduction. He conquered Hollywood and the world of professional wrestling. The actor and athlete inspires others by surprising them with kindness and trying to inspire his fans. There is no better motivator than this courageous and confident Hollywood beauty. We have collected his ideas in the top ten key rules of success, which Scala strictly follows.
Learn what you need to do to become as successful as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson from our material.One of the most successful Hollywood actors and professional athlete Dwayne "The Rock" Jones is an example of a real successful man for many. But this recognition does not come easily to him. The handsome man constantly works on himself and encourages others to do this. Here are the basic rules by which the "Rock" lives and which help him to always be in great shape.
10. Strict sleep regime Successful people do not follow a normal sleep regime, so as not to waste precious time. "Rock" Johnson sleeps only 3 to 5 hours a day and always wakes up before sunrise to plan his day, meditate, and practice while the rest of the family is asleep.
9. The frenzied training regime "Skala" lives by training. A former football player and professional wrestler, he works hard to stay in shape. A successful person must be sane and physically healthy. Dwayne Johnson trains at an extreme pace, following his individual exercise plan.
8. Crazy Diet Everyone who does fitness knows how important protein is for muscle formation. The Rock consumes 5,000 calories a day to maintain its impressive fitness. He sits at the table seven times a day, eating 1 kilogram of cod, eggs, steak, chicken, vegetables and potatoes. According to his calculations, he consumes ⅓ tons of fish in a year.
7. In the first place — the audience Dwayne Johnson is sure that the fans are the main thing in his career. He calls his connection with the audience the most important thing in the work. Skala constantly thanks its fans for their support and is always honest with them. The actor sacrifices his free time to meet with fans and express his love to them.
6. Change your dreams-it's normal For every successful person in life at least once was a failure. Skala is no exception. Not all of his dreams came true. He really wanted to be a professional football player, but he was expelled from the Canadian Football League. Not all wishes come true, but the actor advises not to be upset, because their fulfillment can not always go to our advantage.
These tips seem pretty simple, but they are not so easy to follow. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson achieved worldwide success with blood and sweat. He never sat back and did not feel sorry for himself, working with full dedication. Despite the fact that the actor and athlete is at the height of fame, he does not let himself relax and continues to move forward, setting an example to all who want to become successful.