Australian animals that don't care about your stereotypes
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/australian-animals-that-don39t-care-about-your-stereotypes
The fauna of Australia is absolutely unique. And living creatures here feel quite comfortable, in whatever conditions they are. Many representatives of the fauna are not only not against being close to people, but sometimes they themselves strive to communicate. We really like this kind of friendship.
(Total 14 photos)
1. For example, this kangaroo who just loves to chat.
2. Or this koala who is ready to share his wisdom with you.
3. This shark that just wants to sunbathe next to people.
4. This spider that came out to say hello.
5. This python who came to help you wash the dishes after dinner.
6. And again, the kangaroo, who so wants to handle.
7. This guy who just decided to ask you for directions to the supermarket.
8. And this one wants to swim with you.
9. These emus who came to cool off in the Indian Ocean.
10. This long guy who went out for a Sunday walk.
11. This kangaroo who wants to read you his new rap.
12. Koala who just wants to buy a bottle of milk.
13. Cockatoo, who suffers from unrequited love.
14. And again a koala who realized that he was created for something higher and more beautiful.
Keywords: Friendship | Kangaroos | Koalas | CommunicationPost News Article
Not all school years seem to be the best. Some children, unfortunately, face ridicule. Anything can serve as an excuse: taller than ...
The names of men, stars of mixed martial arts, are on everyone's lips. Things are much worse in women's MMA, where even the ...
Scientists are sure: men do not look at women's legs, this is a stereotype. Only for some reason the men themselves did not hear ...
A huge lion and a miniature dachshund have become best friends. It is not surprising, because the dachshund came out of a lion cub ...
For some, they are our brothers or sisters, for others they are the pack in which we grew up from childhood. Friends are known in ...
July 30 is International Friendship Day. However, we are sure that people are not the only creatures on Earth capable of caring and ...