9 outdated things to prove how much the world has advanced and changedBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-outdated-things-to-prove-how-much-the-world-has-advanced-and-changed
When everything seems to be going wrong, there are two things that keep us in the mood - daydreaming and nostalgia. There is nothing better than snuggling into a warm blanket, grabbing a hot mug of tea and some baby snacks, and reminiscing about the good old days. (Preferably with an old movie, game, or soundtrack to cheer you up.)
Get ready to plunge into childhood.
1. Who remembers how to look through a catalog of cards in search of a book?
2. Remodeled my room from the 90s in 3D software as I remember it.
3. There were some wild illustrations on the blank VHS covers.
4. Viennette, Ice cream that I knew my family couldn't afford.
5. CD wallets... We know they still exist, but 90s nostalgia.
6. Does anyone else want to return phones with a 3m cord?
7. Has anyone played Aladdin?
8. My collection of old electronics that I can't throw away.
9. LEGO Ghost from the 90s. Glows in the dark!