8 powerful historical photographs that truly immersive films can be based onBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/8-powerful-historical-photographs-that-truly-immersive-films-can-be-based-on1
To go back in time, you don't need to reinvent a time machine. All you have to do is look at old photographs that will take you back to a time when trees were taller and people were kinder. Historical photographs allow us to feel like people who lived 40, 50, 60, or even 100 years ago.
We dived into dusty archives and discovered emotional, shocking, and funny photos that tell us more about the life of our ancestors.
1. An English sailor returns home from a long voyage, 1966.
2. Miss New Zealand fainted during the Miss World 1954 event.
3. Marilyn Monroe gave a speech to thousands of American soldiers in Korea in 1954.
4. Muhammad Ali knocks out Cleveland Williams, 1966.
5. Night fishing in Hawaii, 1948.
6. Bill and Hillary Clinton attend the official dinner. At this time, the US Senate was considering the possibility of Clinton's resignation due to his connection with Monica Lewinsky, 1998.
7. A man asking forgiveness from his wife in a divorce court, 1948.
8. American unions strike against Prohibition, 1931.