5 Ways to Lose Extra Calories on AutopilotBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/5-ways-to-lose-extra-calories-on-autopilot
The word "diet" can overwhelm most of us. But there is always a way around this. There are many methods that will help you lose weight without having to change anything in your regimen. Yes, it is indeed possible as there are many scientifically proven methods to help you lose weight.
We've done our homework and found the best, research-backed ways to lose weight effortlessly.
1. When you eat protein-rich foods, you automatically avoid overeating, which allows you to lose a few pounds without counting calories. A high protein diet combined with exercise can also help you gain more muscle mass, which will also lead to weight loss.
2. According to a recent study, drinking water 30 minutes before meals can help you lose weight. The participants in this study did not change their lifestyle at all but lost about 2 kg of weight. So, to get in shape, consider drinking 1-1.5 liters of water daily.
3. If you're a coffee drinker, here's great news for you: Science has shown that increasing your coffee and tea intake can help curb your appetite and control cravings, boost your metabolism, and increase fat burning during your workout.
4. Although 200 calories is 200 calories in nutritional terms, no matter how thoroughly you chew it, science seems to have a different take on it. By chewing until there are no lumps left, the body burns more calories during digestion. In addition, chewing slowly can improve blood flow to the stomach. As a result, by not rushing to eat, you can burn an additional 2,000 calories per month.
5. It has been scientifically proven that spicy foods can cause weight loss by reducing appetite and increasing energy expenditure. Additional research suggests that eating chili can potentially cause people to consume fewer calories than they normally consume. Thus, adding hot sauce to your meal can help you shed unwanted weight.