18 socialites of the 1920sBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/18-socialites-of-the-1920s
What were they like - the secular beauties of the past? What did famous ladies look like almost a hundred years ago, going out? How did they behave, how did they dress, what accessories did they use? Today we will try to find out with the help of our gallery of socialites of the 1920s. Glamour, feathers, fans and a melancholic expression on his face - oh, those dashing twenties!
1. Actress Edna Perviens. Charlie Chaplin's constant partner. She starred with him in 33 films.
2. Silent film actress Marie Prevost.
3. Actress Barbara Stanwyck.
4. Actress Joan Crawford.
5. American writer, screenwriter and playwright Anita Luz.
6. The legendary Coco Chanel. A French fashion designer who founded the Chanel fashion house and had a tremendous influence on the fashion of the XX century.
7. Silent film actress Colleen Moore.
8. Helen Morgan is a nightclub singer in Chicago, performed on Broadway and starred in movies.
9. Zelda Fitzgerald - writer and wife of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald.
10. Anita Page is the last silent movie star.
11. Dorothy Sebastian is a film actress.
12. Norma Talmadge is a film actress.
13. Bessie Smith is a jazz singer.
14. Clara Bow is an American actress, silent movie star and sex symbol of the 1920s.
15. Dorothy Parker is an American writer and poet of Jewish origin, known for her caustic humor, witticisms and insight into the vices of urban life of the XX century.
16. Josephine Baker is an American-French dancer, singer and actress.
17. Norma Shearer is a Canadian-American actress.
18. Gilda Gray is an American actress of Polish descent.