What they were secular beauties of the past? Both were prominent ladies almost a hundred years ago, coming to light? How they behaved, how they dressed, what accessories used? Today we will try to figure it out with the help of our gallery socialite in the 1920‑ies. Glamour, feathers, fans and melancholic expression on his face — Ah, these are dashing the twentieth century.
1. Actress Edna Persians. A permanent partner of Charlie Chaplin. She starred with him in 33 films.
2. Silent film actress Marie Prevost.
3. Actress Barbara Stanwyck.
4. Actress Joan Crawford.
5. American writer, screenwriter and playwright Anita Luz.
6. The Legendary Coco Chanel. French fashion designer, founder of fashion house Chanel, and which had an enormous influence on fashion in the twentieth century.
7. Silent film actress Colleen Moore.
8. Helen Morgan — singer nightclub in Chicago, he performed on Broadway stage and appeared in films.
9. Zelda Fitzgerald is a freelance writer and the wife of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald.
10. Anita page — latest silent film star.
11. Dorothy Sebastian — kinoaktrisa.
12. Norma Talmadge — actress.
13. Bessie Smith, a jazz singer.
14. Clara bow — American actress, silent film star and sex symbol of the 1920‑ies.
15. Dorothy Parker — American writer and poet of Jewish origin, known for his caustic humor, wit and insight in relation to the evils of urban life in the twentieth century.
16. Josephine Baker American-French dancer, singer and actress.
17. Norma Shearer is canadian — American actress.
18. Gilda gray is an American actress of Polish origin.