15 things to know about Copenhagen
Categories: Auto | Ecology | Europe | Nature | Photo project | Travel | WorldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/15-things-to-know-about-copenhagen
Copenhagen is one of the most modern capitals in Europe. In this city, just breathes calmness and comfort. It is also an eco-friendly city with the best roads and conditions for cyclists!
1. Local authorities globally reacted to the topic of cyclists and roads for them, equipping the most comfortable conditions. After all, most of the inhabitants move on bicycles.
2. Copenhagen has become famous all over the world thanks to its bike paths. They have their own cycling culture. Just imagine, the total length of all bike paths is 390 kilometers!
3. It is strictly forbidden to drive on sidewalks and pedestrian streets - a fine. Almost all cycle roads in Copenhagen are equipped with their own traffic lights. For convenience, the roads are painted blue.
4. Residents of the city can boast of a variety of bicycle models. For women - ladies', men prefer the classics. There are also three-wheeled and with a trunk.
5. What technology has come to ... Just imagine, they managed to make a cargo bike, equipping it with a place for a child.
6. Most of the locals ski without any protection. Women go even in dresses, men in suits.
7. An interesting topic is bike racks. There are special signs with which you can see where the nearest parking is.
8. Bicycles are not even fastened in parking lots! There are also regular parking lots: vehicles are simply left under a house or a shop. And you can be sure that after your return, the bike will be in place.
9. Nothing out of the ordinary — just a two-story street car park…
10. Tellingly, hotels have their own private parking, with their own bicycles.
11. There are also electric bikes. They appeared in Copenhagen relatively recently.
12. Each electric bike has its own monitor (road computer), with which a person can control the process of movement, speed, etc.
13. In Copenhagen, there are also electric cars that you can rent without any problems. Using a special application on your phone, you order a car.
Keywords: Copenhagen | Cities | Europe | Traveling | World | Capitals | Cyclists | City roads | Eco-friendly citiesPost News Article
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
Passage du Gois (Passage du Gois) is a road laid along the bottom of the Bay of Bourneuf and connects the mainland of France with ...
The work of the Dutch photographer and director Ed van der Elsken (1925-1990) was built around his many years of travel and the ...
Robert Kahl, a 30-year-old civil servant from Germany, is simply obsessed with cars: he has spent more than a decade searching for ...