15 quotes from the inimitable Idris Elba
Categories: CelebritiesBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/15-quotes-from-the-inimitable-idris-elba
We offer you to read quotes and stare at the photo of the wonderful British actor, star of the TV series "The Wire" and the films "Rock and Roll" and "Thor" - Idris Elba.
Idris is not just wildly talented and ironic, he is also a real handsome man! Elba is one of the Top 10 Sexiest Male Celebrities by People magazine and Top 50 Sexiest Bachelors by Elle magazine.
(Total 10 photos)
Source: GQ Photo: Tumblr
1. My father said: a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
2. Daniel Craig here said that I would be a good Bond. Daniel, what the hell?
3. The main thing in a man's wardrobe is a good tie. Yes, it's still a good tie.
4. My parents don't really understand what I do. I get letters from fans all day long, but if one comes home to them, they say, “Oh my god, you have fans! You need to answer them. Come on, answer!"
5. The only thing in my wardrobe that I often change is sneakers. I love sneakers.
6. Yes, they took me to Thor, and yes, I play a Norse god.
7. Sean Connery was not called "Bond the Scot" and Craig was not called "Blue Eyed Bond". So if I suddenly get this role, I don’t want to be a “black Bond”.
8. Actually, I'm four shades darker than Mandela.
9. What are my hidden talents? A lot of them. For example, I take good pictures.
10. I try to stay away from comics.
11. If I were asked to give advice to my 20-year-old myself, I would say: “Just get to know her better.”
12. I knew that if I want to become what I want, I need to go to America. But it took three years to get the focus right.
13. Look, I'm not a style icon, but I seem to know how to dress and how a man should look. It's all part of the acting profession and the process of choosing a costume - knowing how your character will look and feel in certain clothes.
14. I am not a freedom fighter. I'm just Idris, an East London guy who happens to be into acting and he's good at it.
15. Marvel movies are such torture!
Keywords: Actors | Artists | Life | Beauty | Men | Thoughts | Sexuality | Quotes
Tom Bragado Blanco, a 33-year-old graffiti artist, lives in Marseille. His talent for creating 3D images on street surfaces is ...
Bruce Weber is an American fashion photographer and filmmaker. He is best known for shooting ad campaigns for Calvin Klein, Ralph ...
In modern films, everything can be shown thanks to the green screen, and everything that does not look very good in the frame can ...
For some actors, entering a role is a process similar to literal reincarnation. The physical changes that have taken place with ...
Alexander Savelyev says: “I am sure that women photographers often have the courage that men lack. The courage to shoot without ...
Over the past few years, Professor Paul Bourke has been exploring the surface of the Earth using the Google Earth service, and in ...