12 things that cause angerBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/12-things-that-cause-anger.html
Strangely, as the simplest, everyday things annoy us to such an extent that we can not even say anything because it happened many times. Or it is so annoying that there are no words to describe our anger.
We have found some things (and people) that continue to act on our nerves, forcing us to boil from anger every time.
1. Boxes that open here.
2. "I bought 2 things."
3. When you need scissors to open scissors.
4. When banks with peanut butter do it.
5. Metal column in front of a restless escalator.
6. "I do not love when it happens."
7. This door stood.
8. "My new points are not folded."
9. The height of the mirror installation.
10. Public transport is like a house.
11. “The seat is also completely back. Be like home ».
12. People who do it on public transport.