10 most terrifying parasites that can live in the human bodyPictolic
Categories: Health and Medicine
've all heard about the terrible diseases that are carried by mosquitoes and other parasites, like malaria, but not everyone knows that now they can live within us. Scary? Parasites, namely worms and bugs are living beings who are free to crawl inside a human body. The worst thing is that they can live inside a person for years and decades, and not to yield.
4. "Loa Loa" more like the name of the cocktail on a tropical beach on an exotic island. But in fact it is a parasite which can be transmitted by the bite of insects. The larva penetrates through the bite in the human body, while living in the bite area, causing inflammation and pain. Over time, the worm grows and is able to penetrate into the eye, the person will even feel him moving. The worm can live in the body for up to 17 years.
5. The botfly is a parasite
6. When a person swims or is bathed in waters with unfiltered water, it can swallow water flea. These fleas love the polluted lakes and ponds, where they sit and wait for your prey. When they enter the stomach, the gastric juice dissolves the flea, but Rishta, which was inside fleas (dracunculiasis), goes further. A year later, the worm has already reached a length of 60-90 cm of the human Body becomes for him a little, and he tries to get out of it on the surface. The body begins to burn, there is a desire to plunge into cold water to get rid of burning and pain. But that worm right! In water, it releases thousands of its larvae, and he remains in the body.
7. Both parents and the authorities always reminding you of what to write in a river or a lake, the pool is impossible. Now nobody will do this by reading about the usual vandellia. This is a very small fish living in the Amazon river, which enters the bladder during urination. In the organism it eats blood and flesh, causing extreme pain.
8. Ascaris, annelid worm in the human body can grow up to 30 cm in length. It is easy to get in rural regions. Her staying inside is not accompanied by any symptoms, until the number of worms will not reach the maximum. If this happens, then it will torture headaches, fever, nausea, diarrhea, etc. mainly roundworm amaze the children more often than adults because they are less likely to wash their hands.
10. Tapeworm is the most dangerous parasite, if I may say so. Basically, it settles in the human brain and lives for 20 years. During this period there are symptoms that are so common that associate them with the vital activity of the parasite is extremely difficult. When he grows, seeks to kill his master. To be infected with the parasite by drinking contaminated water and meat.