Terrible prototypes: 11 real murderers, bloody deeds which have become subjects for Hollywood moviesBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/terrible-prototypes-11-real-murderers-bloody-deeds-which-have-become-subjects-for-hollywood-movies.html
Their photos can be found only in the materials of criminal cases about crimes they've committed. Murderers, "famous for" the most brutal killings of his victims, were the prototypes of the heroes of the famous movies.
What are the real personality behind the heroes of Hollywood films, learn from our material.
1. The case of the Parker-Hulme (Parker-Hulme), which became the plot for the film "Heavenly creatures."The main role in the 1994 film was played by a young Kate Winslet. The plot is based on the story of Pauline Parker (Pauline Parker) and Juliet Hulme (Juliet Hulme), 15-year-old girls from New Zealand. The girls were best friends, and this friendship was very close and passionate. They spent a lot of time together, wrote stories and played.
The tragedy occurred in 1954. Once Pauline offended by my mom, honor (Honorah). Together with Juliet they brought the woman to the Park, where he was stoned to death.Girls were released from prison after five and a half years. Then Juliet went to the UK and later became a famous writer of crime novels, taking the alias Anne Perry (Ann Perry).
2. Murder "Gainesvillega the Ripper" was the basis for the plot of the film "Scream".In the film "Scream", a group of high school students were brutally murdered by a serial killer, nicknamed the Mask, armed with a knife.Serial killer Danny rolling (Danny Rolling), also known as "Gainesville Ripper", in 1990 murdered five high school students in Florida.
3. "Binversie murder in the henhouse", was the basis for movie "Changeling".A film in which the main role was played by Angelina Jolie based on true story — horror stories murder twenty boys in California that occurred in the 1920-ies.
9-year-old Walter Collins (Walter Collins) went missing on March 10, 1928. In August, the police picked up the boy, who was thus considered a missing child. Mother of Walter Collins denied that it's her son, but the cops got her to take the boy home. After that, the woman was in a psychiatric hospital, insisting that the police gave her someone else's child.In fact, Walter Collins was stolen and killed 21-year-old Gordon Stewart Northcott (Gordon Stewart Northcott). Maniac led the boys to his ranch, raped them and wound up in the coop, to show how the hatch chickens. The chicken coop he killed them with an axe and buried the body in quicklime to destroy the evidence.
4. A horrifying story of "the Poisoner of Bradmore" became the plot for the film "the Handbook of the young poisoner."Graham young (Graham Young), "the Poisoner of Bradmore", was only 14 years old when he began to mix poisons his own recipes and to test their effect on family members, Pets and school friends. He filed his family poisoned tea that took away his stepmother, Molly. This happened in 1962. Yang was arrested and put behind bars, he was released from prison after 9 years.
5. Australian "murder tourists" became the basis of a horror movie "pitfall".The basis of the horror movie "pitfall" lay a true story that happened in Australia. In 1992-1993 National Park Belango State Forest were found the bodies of seven young backpackers, hidden under the branches of trees. Some victims were shot, some stabbed and some mutilated, and strangled. Later found the killer.It was the 50-year-old road worker Ivan Milat (Ivan Milat). He picked up tourists, offering them a ride, and then dragged into the woods and killed.
In 2012 the eldest nephew of the Iwan, 19-year-old Matthew Milat (Matthew Milat), participated in such a crime. He hacked to death a 17-year-old guy in the same forest.
6. Murders, Aileen Wuornos, formed the basis of the film "Monster" with Charlize Theron in the title role.
The film "Monster" tells the story of Aileen Wuornos (Aileen Wuornos), prostitutes from Daytona beach, Florida. Her victims included seven men, business people of middle age. A woman lured them into the woods, where they were shot at point blank range.The real killer (left) and blonde transformer Charlize Theron
Aileen Wuornos was executed in 2002.
7. Killer nicknamed the zodiac became the prototype of the hero of the film "zodiac".
The film "zodiac" is based on the history of the eponymous killer, who in the 1960-1970-ies in California killed young couples in their cars.
Serial killer sent the police the letters-puzzles, signed with the letter "Z", in which, perhaps, was the clue to the killer's identity. Killer accused of killing 37 people, but never caught.
8. A series of murders committed by Charles Starkweather, became the basis for the films of Terrence Malick's "Badlands," and Peter Jackson's "the Scarecrow".Character kit Caruthers from the movie "Wasteland" was "copied" from the real serial killer, a 19-year-old Charles Starkweather (Charles Starkweather), which took the life of 11 people in Nebraska. Charles was killed along with his girlfriend, 14-year-old caril Ann Fugate (Caril Ann Fugate).The guy often quarreled with their parents due to the fact that they had interfered in his personal life. Starkweather killed all family members of his young mistress, including her 2-year-old sister. His other victims, 21-year-old girl who were on duty at the gas station, sailor, traveler and a couple of kids in love. Charles Starkweather was executed by electric chair in 1959. Caril Ann was released from prison in 1976 and got a job as a nurse in a hospital in Michigan.
9. The story of "the pied Piper of Tucson," was the basis of the plot of the film "Pleasant conversation".The film "Pleasant conversation" based on the story of serial murders committed by Charles "smitty" Schmid (Charles "Smitty" Schmid) in Tucson, Arizona, in 1960-ies. "Smitty" was charismatic and popular 23-year-old young man, extraordinary, staggering, partying, and breaking girls ' hearts.When he began to brag to people that kills women, and even show your friends the victims ' bodies buried in the wasteland, not a single person couldn't talk about it because "smitty" was too authoritative and popular.
All opened after the murder of three women: a 15-year-old Eileen Rowe (Alleen Rowe), 17-year-old Gretchen Fritz (Gretchen Fritz) and her younger sister, 13-year-old Wendy (Wendy). Schmid was found guilty and imprisoned. He was stabbed inmates in 1975.
10. Killed his family Ronald Defeo became the prototype of the hero of the film "the Amityville Horror".Haunted house from the movie "the Amityville Horror" was copied from house of Ronald Defeo Jr., 23-year-old man from Amityville, long island. He killed six members of his family: mother, father, two younger brothers and two sisters.
11. Ed Gein, nicknamed "the Butcher of Plainfield": the story of the killer, which became the basis for the films "Psycho" and "Texas chainsaw massacre".In November 1957, the police entered the old farmhouse in Wisconsin and saw a horrible scene: the human skull, converted into a bowl, armchairs, upholstered in human skin, a lampshade made out of human faces, women's genitals in a box from under footwear, the skull on the headboard lips on a rope on the window frame, and other horrible things.All this did ed Gein (Ed Gein), who, after the death of his mother lived in the hut alone. Maniac stitched skin suit his mother, believing that this was her clothes. Gein said most of the bodies for their fun, he dug up local cemeteries. He confessed to killing two women and the rest of his life in a psychiatric hospital, until his death in 1984.
These creepy stories of the blood-curdling and hair-raising. A bloodthirsty killer lived in a normal society, and no one even knew about their horrible deeds. Black the memory of them still lives, and movies associated with their chilling stories, a reminder that the maniacs come with us on a single street.
And you ran back down my spine from the terrible atrocities of these murderers?