Sky Penthouse - the most expensive penthouse in the world
Categories: Design and ArchitectureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/sky-penthouse-the-most-expensive-penthouse-in-the-world.html
The concept of "penthouse" first appeared in the 20s of the last century in America and meant a separate mansion with a luxurious terrace, built on the flat roof of a high-rise building. Penthouses have become the epitome of wealth and luxury, which they still remain. Want to see what life is like in the most expensive penthouse in the world? We invite you on a tour of the Sky Penthouse.
(Total 12 photos)
1. Sky Penthouse is located at an altitude of 170 meters in one of the highest skyscrapers on the Mediterranean coast - in Tour Odeon in Monaco.
2. Hearing how much the Sky Penthouse costs, you may feel bad - a rather big amount, just some 14.86 billion Russian rubles, or 412.7 million US dollars.
3. The dimensions of the Sky Penthouse, as well as the price, are also very impressive: 5 floors, and the area is 3300 square meters.
4. Gorgeous pool at Sky Penthouse.
5. And this is a stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, which opens from almost all windows of the penthouse, located at the very top of the 49-story Tour Odeon skyscraper.
6. On the terrace there is an open-air swimming pool that reaches to the very edges of the building. A particularly interesting solution is a water slide, along which you can slide right out of the room into the water.
7. In each of the apartments in Odeon Tour, the outer walls are made of glass, i.e. windows from floor to ceiling, even in the bathroom, as in this photo.
8. Living and dining room at Sky Penthouse. The interior of the penthouse was designed by the Alberto Pinto agency, which designs the most prestigious private villas, yachts, palaces and hotels around the world.
9. Bedroom at Sky Penthouse.
10. The price of the penthouse also includes private chauffeur service, concierge, access to health and fitness centers, spa, business center and - as if that weren't enough - a private cinema and playroom for children.
11. Penthouse cleaning and car washing are also free.
12. The luxurious skyscraper is the first high-rise building built in Monaco since 1980, made possible by a temporary change in local laws.