Knowing that this is her daughter's last birthday, her parents arranged a grand celebration for her
Categories: North AmericaBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/knowing-that-this-is-her-daughters-last-birthday-her-parents-arranged-a-grand-celebration-for-her.html
All members of the same family are connected forever. No matter what relationships reigned inside and no matter what they said, family is extremely important. If there is joy in the family, then everyone shares it together and there is much more general fun, and in the case of some sad event, a lot of people support you and it is much easier to survive it.
Unfortunately, a tragic event happened in the family of our current heroes, Ryan and Heidi. Their daughter Lila got sick. The girl is only five years old, but she has been fighting cancer for three years. Unfortunately, unsuccessfully. Recently she had a birthday, most likely the last one in her life, and her parents made this holiday special…
(10 photos in total)
1. Doctors say that the girl's weak body will no longer withstand chemotherapy, and since cancer could not be defeated, at best she will live until Thanksgiving.
2. In order to make their daughter's last birthday unforgettable, her parents created a special Facebook community where they told her story…
4. Ryan and Heidi were helped by local businessmen, volunteers and ordinary people. On July 31, a grand party took place.
5. Since the girl will never be able to attend the graduation and wedding, this holiday contained everything…
6. All expenses were covered by voluntary donations from all over the United States.
7. At the festival, Lila was Cinderella, and all the other Disney princesses gathered around her.
8. The father made his daughter an "offer" and danced a real wedding dance with her so that the girl could feel something that would never happen in her life.
9. Ryan says: "We would not have been able to fight for her health for so long and arrange this holiday without the help of a huge number of people. Thank you all. All this was done for the sake of a little girl's smile."
10. And she smiled…
This story touches to the depths of the soul. It's very difficult to hold back tears when you find out about this. If you agree with me, then tell your friends about Ryan, Heidi and Lila. Such stories should inspire as many people as possible.