Incredibly beautiful pictures, after seeing that you will want to AltaiBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/incredibly-beautiful-pictures-after-seeing-that-you-will-want-to-altai.html
In Russia a lot of amazing places, but one of the most beautiful and mysterious is considered the Altai. His mountain landscapes wealth compared to the Alps, and the painter and philosopher Nicholas Roerich called them the "pearl of Asia". But that's not all — the local lake with crystal clear water, rapid rivers, steppes with their eternal winds do Altai real fairy tale for photographers and tourists.
From the most seasoned travelers can often hear: "I have Not seen the Altai, didn't recognize myself." Because here are in a different world, where the surrounding space as if reading your thoughts and then respond to them — suddenly fallen snow, rainbow or swept inches from you boulder.
But these places are better left unsaid, but to go there. Therefore, we have prepared for you with the most beautiful types of Altai to inspire on a journey that will forever change your life.
1. Sredneokhtinsky the lake. © Evgeny Krivosheev
2. Milky Way over lake Kucherla. © Svetlana Shupenko
3. The bridge over the river Katun. © Oleg Ivastov
4. Wintering ducks and swans on the Bright lake. © Vitaly Dzhazator
5. Flower trail. © Svetlana Shupenko
6. Lenticular clouds over the steppe. © Svetlana Shupenko
7. The flowering meadows of Altai. © Alexander Antoshchenko
8. Belukha mountain at sunset. © Vitaly Dzhazator
9. The confluence of Chuya and Katun, Altai mountains.
10. The view of the valley of the river Chuya.
11. After the storm. © Anton Petrus
12. Argut River. © Helen Tikhomirova
13. Autumn in Altai. © Alex Kachurin
14. Geyser lake in the village of Aktash. © Svetlana Shupenko
15. The cat admires the South Chuiskiy ridge. © Andrey Zhizhko
16. Unusual and spectacular phenomenon. Virga, precipitation that evaporates before reaching the ground, over the Chui steppe. © Svetlana Shupenko
17. Salt lake Burlinskoe.
18. Rainy sunset in the Tract Akkurum views Dulisminskoye the valley. © Alexander Antoshchenko
19. Magical Altai wreath. © Aleksandra Kokoza
20. In space. © Alexander Antoshchenko
21. Lower shavlinskoe lake. © Konstantin Maslak