Best Gold Rush Remedy: 10 tons of gold on the market in Dubai
Categories: AsiaBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/best-gold-rush-remedy-10-tons-of-gold-on-the-market-in-dubai.html
We are accustomed to food and clothing markets, and the United Arab Emirates has its own traditions - at the Gold Souk in Dubai (Dubai Gold Souk), they trade exclusively in precious metal. A person who came here for the first time probably won’t believe his eyes – it’s like the mythical kingdom of King Midas, who turned everything he touched into gold. There is a total of 10 tons of gold here! Even if you have never experienced a gold rush in your life, this number starts to make you a little feverish.
(Total 7 photos)
1. The Gold Souk is located in the heart of Dubai, in the business and commercial district of Deira. Dubai is one of the most luxurious cities in the Persian Gulf. It is not for nothing that it is called the "golden city" - the best prospects open up here for the jewelry trade. Every year during the Dubai Shopping Festival, the Gold Souk puts together a brilliant offer for shoppers in every way. The range of jewelry here surpasses all the gold markets in the world.
2. On the Gold Market, you can find everything that is made of high quality white, yellow, rose and even purple gold: necklaces, bracelets, rings, chains, earrings, pendants and much more. In addition to gold, they sell products made of pearls, silver and semi-precious stones. This is a one-of-a-kind shopping area where even the walls seem yellow from the glitter of jewels. There are about 400 shops here, all world-famous jewelry manufacturers present their goods every year.
3. Gold is sold by weight, which makes it possible to buy jewelry from famous designers at incredibly low prices. At first glance, prices do not seem democratic, but the final purchase price depends on the customers themselves - as in any oriental bazaar, it is customary to bargain here. Sometimes the cost of jewelry ends up being 30-40% less than the declared one. Therefore, the prices on the Gold Market are considered the lowest in the world.
4. The Gold Market is worth a visit even if you don't intend to buy anything - just to feel the magical atmosphere of a luxurious oriental fairy tale. Many tourists prefer to come here in the evening, because the golden showcases burn even brighter at night.
5. Gold trading in Dubai annually brings tens of billions of dollars. Thanks to the free trade policy, jewelers from all over the world come here. True, you should not lose your vigilance here - barkers can give you fake watches or at the last minute during packaging, replace the genuine product with a fake one. Therefore, it is better to give preference to reputable proven brands. In addition, it is worth making purchases during the first hour of day trading: according to the rule, the earlier the first purchase is made, the better the daily earnings will be. Therefore, in the morning you can find the best deals.