A fairy tale by Annie LeibovitzBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/a-fairy-tale-by-annie-leibovitz.html
A world-famous fashion photographer has turned celebrities into beloved Disney cartoon characters.
For her project, Year of a Million Dreams, Leibovitz chose classic Disney fairy tales and created a series of fabulously beautiful photographs featuring Hollywood stars based on them.
The reincarnation of the actors turned out to be perfect: each of them very accurately brought to life the image of the hero he played.
Fragile Scarlett Johansson, for example, played the role of Cinderella, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became Princess Jasmine and Aladdin, Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges reincarnated as Beauty and the Beast.
We present 16 photos of the Year of a Million Dreams project, each of which is a separate world with its own scenery, inhabitants and atmosphere.
(Total 16 photos)
1. Scarlett Johansson
"Alice in Wonderland"
2. Beyoncé, Oliver Platt and Lyle Lovett
3. Jessica Biel
"The beauty and the Beast"
4. Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges
5. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
6. Queen Latifah
7. Rachel Weisz
8. Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin
9. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
10. Gisele Budchen and Mikhail Baryshnikov
11. David Beckham as Prince Philip
12. Julie Andrews and Abigail Breslin
13. Jack Black, Will Ferrell and Jason Segel
14. Julianne Moore and Michael Phelps
"Pirates of the Caribbean"
15. Johnny Depp and Patti Smith
"Sword in the Stone"
16. Roger Federer as King Arthur