17 reasons to rejoice at the arrival of autumnBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/17-reasons-to-rejoice-at-the-arrival-of-autumn.html
Here's another summer left behind… The days are getting shorter and colder, the sun is less and less pleasing to us with its warmth, the leaves on the trees are beginning to turn yellow and fall off, and people are reluctant to pull on sweaters and warm shoes. But do not despair! Autumn is a very beautiful time of the year, which also has the right to love. So, why should we still be happy about autumn?
1. Because of the colorful foliage covering the sun-drenched paths.
2. Because of the opportunity to sit by the fire, watching the flames absorb the cold autumn air.
3. Because of raindrops melting in puddles where dozens of leaves have drowned.
4. Because of the foggy morning, when you want to run in the autumn coolness.
5. Because of the warm steam rising from the fragrant coffee in your favorite mug.
6. Because of the sun's rays breaking through the trees.
7. Because of a leaf illuminated by the sun, holding on to the tree with the last strength.
8. Because of the quiet murmur of water in the nearest stream in the park.
9. Because of the beauty of trees with red and orange leaves, bathed in the rays of the sun.
10. Because of your favorite book, which is patiently waiting for gloomy autumn evenings, when you will pay attention to it again.
11. Because of the yellow trees swaying in the still warm autumn wind.
12. Even because of the rain, the sound of which can be enjoyed while lying under a warm blanket.
13. Because of your favorite movie, which you can watch for the hundredth time, because the weather does not allow you to leave the house.
14. Because of a pile of leaves dancing on the ground to the sound of the wind.
15. Because of the joy of drinking your favorite coffee with pumpkin flavor.
16. Because of the opportunity to revisit the "Nightmare before Christmas" on the eve of Halloween.
17. Because of the joy of walking your favorite dog, who will certainly want to try out a bed of freshly fallen leaves.