The Wild Side of Africa
During his trip to Africa, the famous Italian photographer Alex Bernasconi took thousands of pictures-from hiding hippos to free-walking zebras. His amazing works were collected in a book called "Wild Africa". These amazing photos allow us to see scenes from the life of some of the most beautiful and mysterious animals on our planet, as well as admire their unusual habitat.
1. Wild Africa.
2. Wild Africa.
3. Wild Africa.
4. Wild Africa.
5. The beginning of a stampede during the crossing of the Mara River in Kenya.
6. Wild Africa.
7. Wild Africa.
8. Wild Africa.
9. The eternal beauty of 500-year-old acacia trees in the Namibian desert.
10. A lone giraffe against the background of the setting sun in the Maasai Mara Nature Reserve in Kenya.
11. Wild Africa.
12. A herd of wildebeest during migration on the Maasai Mara plains in Kenya.
13. This river in the Okavango Delta in Botswana looks like a blue snake.
14. Dust and noise: two springboks in a fight for leadership.
15. The silent approach of a hippopotamus.
16. An angry lion tries to drive away another aggressor – an annoying bee.
17. A young elephant in the waters of the Okavango Delta in Botswana.
18. A large family of elephants crosses the river under clouds on the background of double lightning.
Keywords: Animals | Africa | Kenya | Book | Savana | Namibia