The story of Salma Hayek - an actress who saves animals
The audience is waiting for the next roles of the brilliant and talented actress, and she herself prefers calmness next to her close and adored pets. On the ranch where the star's family lives, there is already almost a whole zoo, to which the actress gives a piece of her heart.
1. Few people know that most of the inhabitants of the farm were saved by the actress from harsh and not the most pleasant prospects.
2. The future star had a touching relationship with animals in her childhood when the actress took care of a tiger.
3. The actress can rarely name the exact number of inhabitants of the house, since it is increasing all the time. Five horses, four alpacas, five parrots, two cats, nine dogs, rabbits, fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, turkeys, chickens, and an owl.
4. With almost all the pets, the actress manages personally, and her daughter Valentina helps her.
The actress herself says that the animals literally find her, and she even promises her husband not to get new pets ... but she can't resist. The husband even argues he is worried about such an "obsession" with animals, but he puts up with Salma's spiritual impulses.
5. The next puppy or hamster that the actress brings home sometimes becomes a real stumbling block. Arno asks “Do you really need a hamster too”, and then the artist tells him that some of the pets in her life appeared before her husband.
6. More recently, Salma found a place for a foal on the ranch. The mother of the baby the actress bought back at one time from the slaughterhouse, and after a short period of time, a baby was born. Hayek jokes that now she has become almost a grandmother.
The sincere attitude of the actress in relation to animals can be seen everywhere and everywhere. Even when she gets to the zoo, she tries to communicate with the hippos without any fear.
7. Salma does not buy her own pets but literally saves her from life situations. Even her horses are not thoroughbred, but the most ordinary. Most often, these are animals that are abandoned by negligent owners who do not understand the responsibility of their smaller brothers.
Keywords: Salma Hayek | Beautiful | Actress | Cinema | Actresses | Talented actress | Pets | Animals | Kindness