Who celebrities worked before they became famousPictolic
When you see your favorite celebrities on television and in magazines, it's hard to believe that they were ever regular people. And even the brightest stars had to start somewhere before they became famous.
Regardless of whether you are a waiter, cashier, or even a janitor, there is a possibility that someone from the world-famous people worked in the same job as you. Some may even have had successful careers, such as in jurisprudence.
Moral of the story? You never know what opportunities are in front of you, so don't stop dreaming. Find out who the stars have worked for before you hit the big screen. You will be surprised.
1. Steve Buscemi was a firefighter. During the 9/11 attacks, he returned to his former job as a firefighter in New York.
2. Christopher Walken was a lion tamer when he was 16.
3. Harrison Ford was a carpenter.
4. Brad Pitt worked as a mascot at El Pollo Loco restaurant in Hollywood.
5. Rihanna was an army cadet.
6. Hugh Jackman was an instructor at the gym.
7. George Clooney was selling women's shoes.
8. Jason Lee was a professional skateboarder.
9. Tom Hanks was a popcorn and peanut salesman.
10. Channing Tatum was a stripper.
11. Gerard Butler was a trainee lawyer but was fired due to his partying and absenteeism.
12. Sandra Bullock worked as a bartender and waitress in a restaurant in Manhattan.