What today's youth will never understand?By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-todays-youth-will-never-understand
There is a term called the generation gap and it refers to the differences in experiences, opinions, habits, and behaviors that separate age groups.
What today's youth will never understand?
1. You need to make a report on the topic. No Internet. There is no encyclopedia on disk. Go to a real library to find someone in your class who has already borrowed the only book on the subject.
2. Waiting for your favorite song on the radio.
3. Opened the newspaper to watch the program.
4. Communication between audio cassettes and pens (or pencils).
5. The excitement of going to the video store on the weekends to pick out a movie.
6. Smoke everywhere. Theatres, airplanes, offices, hospitals, trains, restaurants, schools… just about everywhere (and outrage when it was finally banned).
7. The sheer joy of receiving a handwritten letter from someone you haven't seen in a while.
8. Take photos with these small rolls of film and take them to the print shop. You often don't know if any of the photos are good until a couple of months have passed.
9. Make plans ahead of time (meet me in front of the theater at 8:25, okay?), and if said friend is late, you have no idea what happened to him.
10. Ask and write down directions to somewhere or even look up and follow directions on a map.
11. Suitcases never had wheels.
12. Children at some point were just everywhere without supervision.
13. Having to call your best friend on a landline.