Vintage Playboy without silicone and photoshopBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/vintage-playboy-without-silicone-and-photoshop1
Playboy is perhaps the most famous American magazine for men, which specializes in publishing nude photos of women (until last year), literary works and journalistic reports, mainly devoted to famous people.
1. The magazine was founded in 1953 by Hugh Hefner and his colleagues, partly funded by Hefner's mother.
2. The monthly magazine has always been famous for periodically publishing sensational photos of nude celebrities.
3. Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Cindy Crawford, Natalia Negoda, Joan Collins, Nastasia Kinski, Sharon Stone, Drew Barrymore, Charlize Theron - the list of famous actresses, singers and athletes who starred for Playboy can be continued indefinitely.
4. In addition to photos of beautiful women, the magazine publishes articles about fashion, various goods, sports and much more.
5. Being an intelligent and progressive man, Hugh Hefner understood that nude photos are an attractive showcase, but you need to keep the reader with something else.
6. Therefore, the magazine has always published good literature, such authors as Stephen King, Ian Fleming, Vladimir Nabokov, Arthur Clarke, Stanislav Lem and many others appeared on its pages.
7. Jokes, of the highest quality, have also become a regular column.
8. In his numerous conversations with journalists, Hugh Hefner has always stressed that he never wanted to consider Playboy a magazine about sex, rather, this publication is dedicated to a lifestyle in which sex is a necessary part, but not the main one.
9. Hot political articles also appeared on the pages of the magazine. Martin Luther King talked here about the problems of the black population, Fidel Castro talked about the revolutionary struggle, during the Vietnam War the magazine published interviews of senators who opposed it.
10. Many famous people - politicians, musicians, writers - considered themselves friends of the magazine.