Useful tips to be healthy
Categories: Health and MedicineBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/useful-tips-to-be-healthy
Yes, diets and workouts are a key moment not only to lose weight, but also to start leading a healthy lifestyle. However, that's not all! There are some other little tricks, knowing which, as they say, you can get on the right path, namely, on the path to a healthy body and spirit. Try to follow these tips and after a while you will notice changes for the better.
1. Drink high-quality clean water from a convenient bottle. Don't let your body "dry up"!
2. Grow your own greens. If fresh greens are at hand in your home, most likely, you will cook a variety of healthy food more often.
3. If you find it difficult to sit on any diet, just follow one rule: NO INDUSTRIALLY PROCESSED FOODS, NO FAST FOOD! In a week you will feel better.
4. In order not to overexert your eyesight, follow the simple but useful rule 20-20-20. In other words, every 20 minutes, look at something that is 20 feet (6 meters) away for 20 seconds.
5. Apply sunscreen to your skin every day. This way your skin will age much more slowly.
6. If you just can't do without fast food from time to time, order baby kits or small portions. So you will eat enough, and you will not feel guilty for the calories you have eaten.
7. Cook simple and quick meals in a slow cooker. Use this useful household appliance to save your time, effort and calories in your diet. Often we don't want to cook because we are very tired after work, so we order food at home or go to a restaurant. Well, just learn how to cook quick meals. Now there are many simple and delicious recipes in which you just need to mix all the ingredients and put them in a slow cooker.
8. The rule of two bites. If you want to eat something harmful, use the two-bite rule. Take a glass of cold water. Bite what you have chosen. Drink a glass of water. Wait 1-2 minutes and take a second bite.
9. If you are not sure that your diet is properly balanced, then a high—quality multivitamin complex is the most inexpensive way to insure your health.
10. Do 10 sit-ups and 10 push-ups every morning. Later you will be able to increase the load and thus wake up much faster.
11. Black coffee. If you drink this invigorating drink without additional additives (cream, sugar, milk), you save calories, besides nothing softened coffee will help "start" your digestive system to work.
12. A pair of dumbbells under the bed and a couple more in the living room. Do exercises with them in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. And if the dumbbells are next to you while watching TV, you can also pump up your hands during advertising.
13. A high-quality blender can be a real salvation for those who are determined to lose weight or become healthier.
14. Print out the scheme of this 7-minute workout and go through it at least every other day.
15. Each meal should be accompanied by fresh or slightly heat-treated vegetables. This way, you will feel hungry much less often.
16. Change carbonated sugary drinks to low-carbonated water. It's much easier than switching to plain water right away.
17. 5-10 minutes of stretching before going to bed will help you sleep better and feel in harmony with your body.
18. Get used to the cold shower. If you are tired or overworked, take a cold shower — it will cheer you up. In addition, you will spend less time in the bathroom.
19. And vegetables again. Make it a rule to always buy fresh vegetables in the store or at the market. If vegetables are at your fingertips, you will no longer have excuses to eat something harmful. Besides, vegetables are delicious!
20. Eat from small plates.
21. Do Kegel exercises — exercises aimed at developing the muscles of the perineum. It is recommended to everyone, regardless of gender. This will improve bladder function and sex life! It's simple: squeeze the muscles located next to the anus for 3 seconds, let go for 3 seconds. 10-15 times several times a day. Moreover, this can be done in any condition: in traffic, sitting at the computer, talking on the phone, etc.