The strangest X-rays
Categories: Health and MedicineBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-strangest-x-rays
To believe that IT could be inside a living person, you need to see their X-rays with your own eyes. We bring to your attention the strangest X-rays in the history of medicine, from which it becomes creepy and scary, and sometimes you feel surprise or even real shock.
1. The skull of a Chinese man who was shot in the head with a pneumatic hammer
2. The stomach of a patient who has swallowed two forks, a ballpoint pen, and a toothbrush.
3. Ancient X-ray image of the foot of a soldier of the Anglo-Boer War (1899-1902) with a gunshot wound. The bullet lodged in the metatarsal bone between the thumb and second finger.
4. A nail in the bones of the index and middle fingers of an adult male.
5. Color image of objects that the patient has swallowed and that are stuck in his intestines, including a spoon and a blade.
6. A pin in a woman's throat.
7. X-ray of the patient who stepped on the fork.
8. Color X-ray of the stomach of the patient who swallowed the razor (center left) and the blade (top right).
9. The severed finger of a patient who fought with a man armed with a knife.
10. Another patient who stepped on a fork.
11. A spear from a harpoon that hit a 16-year-old boy in the head on a fishing trip.
12. Surgical scissors accidentally left in the patient's body after surgery. The scissors were discovered only 18 months after the operation, because the woman complained of constant pain in the intestines.
13. Nail in the human skull-the patient accidentally shot himself with a pneumatic hammer. He did not even realize that he had shot himself – a nail 10 cm long was found only after 6 days.
14. Mobile phone in the prisoner's intestines.
15. A knife in the head of a 10-year-old boy. The boy survived.
16. A grenade in the prisoner's skull.
17. Such a 15-centimeter kidney stone weighing 1.1 kilograms was removed by a patient from Hungary.
18. a 12-centimeter knife in the skull of a teenager.
19. A knife for cutting oil in the patient's eye.
20. A Pepsi bottle in the anus of a 60-year-old man.