The most unusual vehicles from around the worldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-most-unusual-vehicles-from-around-the-world
A selection of the most unusual vehicles that have been found around the world. Some of them can amaze me with their exclusivity and originality.
1. A moped that looks like a huge children's toy. Don't you think that the imperturbable faces of the driver and passenger of this vehicle inexorably argue with its external theme?
2. And this car looks like a full-fledged one-room apartment. With such a drone, you can have time to drink coffee in the morning, change clothes or just sleep an extra 15 minutes right on the way to work!
3. The trend of caring for the environment has touched all vehicles! The owner of this car is clearly concerned about saving the amount of green space in the city.
4. Circus transport? Just a big bike? This "car" definitely attracts the attention of all passers-by in the area!
5. Transport with the final disembarkation at the devil's home. Perhaps the most harmonious car for Halloween Day. Would you dare to ride?
6. Who loves building blocks? A real Ford Explorer made from thousands of Lego pieces! It's scary to imagine how long it took to make this masterpiece.
7. An electric car that looks like a balloon has been spotted on the streets of Beijing. It looks quite eccentric and bold, as for everyday transport.
8. A bold motorcycle made entirely of metal. The painstaking work of real motorcycle enthusiasts and fans of the Alien film series.
9. VeloVisit pedal car. The beauty of this vehicle is that everyone pedals and only one person controls and monitors the road. Ideal for a large and friendly group of friends!
10. Despite the frilly appearance of this car, it contains a brilliant idea from a Filipino student: the vehicle is powered by solar panels located directly on top of the car.
11. Even the Miami police distinguished themselves by the unusual design of their official car. Looks stylish and powerful, what do you think?
12. In addition to old cars from the times of the Soviet Union, on the streets of Cuba you can also find a strange car made in 1957.
13. This car is somewhat reminiscent of a Lamborghini, designed with a limousine-type body. However, strangely, each door of this miracle machine opens separately and all up, which makes it look even more futuristic!