The most famous chefs and their cuisinesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-most-famous-chefs-and-their-cuisines
These chefs are known all over the world. It is they who set the fashion for dishes. It is their recipes that are the most popular. Today we will take a look at the kitchens of the most famous chefs in the world, where they create their culinary masterpieces for the delight of the public.
1. We know Gordon Ramsay for such programs as "Hell's Kitchen", "Boiling Point" and "Master Chef". The eccentric presenter is not only a great TV presenter but also an excellent restaurateur. Gordon Ramsay owns 10 restaurants and 3 bars in England alone. And this is how Gordon's home cooking looks like.
2. Jamie Oliver. Renowned showman and author of many culinary shows. Jamie is also a fighter for healthy and proper nutrition. And this is his home cooking. You can also arrange the kitchen in a similar way. It remains only to choose a kitchen set.
3. Heston Blumenthal is the author of the most unimaginable dishes, such as ice cream with eggs and bacon, snail porridge, and other unimaginable culinary masterpieces. And this is his kitchen.
4. Mario Batali is a specialist in Italian cuisine from the USA. Author of many cookbooks and programs.
5. Bobby Fly is the owner of his own restaurant chain. Very popular in the USA.
6. Alain Ducasse is a specialist in Provencal cuisine. The photo shows the kitchen of one of the Ducasse restaurants.
7. Nobuyuki Nobu Matsuhisa is a master of fusion of Japanese, Peruvian and Argentinean cuisines.
8. Paul Bocuse - Master of French cuisine. Bocuse's philosophy is the natural taste of the ingredients, as well as simplicity and grace. And no sauces that change the true taste of the food.
9. Wolfgang Puck is known for his unconventional approach to cooking.
10. Fulvio Pierangelini. This chef is called the ambassador of Italian cuisine.
11. Rachel Ray. She does not own restaurants, but her culinary programs are known to many. She is also the author of many cookbooks.
12. Paula Dean is a Georgian chef living in the United States. Paula started her journey with $ 200 and a delivery of sandwiches. Today she hosts a popular cooking show.
13. Todd English is one of the most famous chefs in the United States. Todd owns dozens of Mediterranean restaurants around the world.