The most amazing tree housesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/the-most-amazing-tree-houses.html
If you think that a treehouse is child's play, we will try to convince you. Meet the collection of beautiful, fantastic, fabulous, and challenging tree houses to build. Perhaps most of them are better than an apartment. Some of these houses are for rent or mini-hotels.
1. Treehouse in Chongqing (a city in China). Located in the city of Chongqing, this house is a construction of several small houses connected together.
2. Tea house by Japanese architect Terunobu Fujimori. The inside of the house is simple and modern, while the outside is a pure fairy tale surrounded by magnificent cherry trees. By the way, such a house can be built in Russia. The problem of insulation can be easily solved by installing infrared heating (www.tmelekt.ru - the warm world of electro).
3. Treehouse surrounded by beautiful yellow trees. This house is located in the capital of Japan - Tokyo. The house has a fence made of crooked branches, which makes it look like a large bird's nest.
4. Garden house in Alnwick. Located in Alnwick, Northumberland, UK, this house is one of the largest treehouses in the world. It was nicknamed the garden house, for the trees growing through the floor and roof.
5. Castle on a tree. This unique castle is located in the UK. The house has a rope canopy bridge for moving.
6. House - "Four Trees" from Lukasz Kos. Designed by architect Lukasz Kos, the house is built around four trees. Curiously, the house sways in strong winds. But if you ever visit it, don't worry. The designer used strong steel cables in its construction.
7. "Yellow House" on a tree, from Pacific Environments Architects Ltd. The house is located in Auckland, New Zealand, and is a restaurant built on a 40m tree. The diameter of the tree at the base is 1.7 meters.
8. La Casa del Arbol. This is a one-of-a-kind house on a tree growing near a cliff. The house is located in Banos, Ecuador.
9. The Tree House HemLoft by architect Joel Allen. Located in Whistler Woods, Canada, this wooden egg-shaped house was built in secret and was not discovered until after it was built.
10. Free Spirit Spheres. This sphere is a kind of hotel in the forest, located among tall trees on the west coast of Vancouver, Canada.