The heroic child was born in IndiaBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-heroic-child-was-born-in-india
A very big boy was born in India. His birth weight was almost 6 kilograms. The parents of the largest newborn baby in India are Goga Bai and Ravindra Kumar. The “wonderful boy”, as the doctors called the “baby”, was born by cesarean section in a hospital in western India.
1. A baby born in India weighed 5,970 kilograms. (Photo: Bulls Press).
2. “I have never seen such a big newborn. This boy is not only the largest baby born in our hospital but also the largest baby born in our country,” said Dr. Anamika Aggarwal, who delivered the baby. (Photo: Bulls Press).
3. Alas, such a large weight of the child is the result of health problems with his mother. (Photo: Bulls Press).
4. The baby's mother is overweight and has diabetes. The thing is that in the third trimester, the mother began to “use” insulin, which was produced in the baby’s body, and which is also a growth hormone. Therefore, the baby grew too quickly. (Photo: Bulls Press).
5. The largest newborn baby in India. (Photo: Bulls Press).