The girl refuses to remove the birthmark, considering it her highlight
Categories: Celebrities | WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/the-girl-refuses-to-remove-the-birthmark-considering-it-her-highlight
22-year-old professional dancer Cassandra Naud was born with a large birthmark under her eye. Although as a child the girl begged her parents to let her have an operation to remove it, now she refuses this idea. Now the girl says that she appreciates her uniqueness, because it helps her stand out from others and gives her individuality.
(Total 14 photos)
1. Dancer Cassandra Naud from Alberta, Canada was born with a hairy birthmark under her eye.
2. When Cassandra was little, her parents studied in detail the question of a possible operation to remove the stain, but quickly abandoned this idea because of the possible scars on the girl's face.
3. Now that Cassandra is 22 and she is able to make decisions on her own (and medicine has come a long way during this time), the girl refuses plastic surgery. The reason is not at all the risk that scars will remain on her face. The girl believes that the mole makes her unique and more memorable.
4. Now the girl is professionally engaged in dancing.
5. Her peculiarity did not prevent Cassandra from finding her love!
6. Now Cassandra has moved to Los Angeles and is building a career there. The girl has already achieved a lot in the field of dance and is not going to stop there.
7. The mole did not prevent her from graduating from drama school in America and making many friends.
8. According to the girl, many advised her to get rid of the "ugly" spot. But she refuses, saying that it helps her stand out and be remembered, which is especially important for the career she has chosen.
9. According to Cassandra, she staged a "riot" at the very beginning of her career, when agents in the dance world began to strongly advise her to remove the mole.
10. “To please, at first I agreed, although I was shocked ... But then I changed my mind,” says Cassandra.
11. At school, she had a hard time because of the ridicule of her peers - children are cruel even in Canada. “Don’t let bullies shame you and be proud of your uniqueness,” the girl urges.
12. She advises all people with an unusual appearance not to succumb to the persuasion or threats of others. "Times have changed, so don't worry about looking 'normal'," says Cassandra, who herself went through a series of humiliations as a child.
13. According to the dancer, a mole makes her special - and never in her life did a girl feel that something was not working out because of a mole.
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
Girls can be incredibly sexy, modest, sad, or funny… And they can be the same as in these GIFs. You can describe this state in ...
Hardly anyone speaks about women's contribution to the history of the punk movement. Nevertheless, girls generation 70 — for ...
The name of a small blue pill from the American pharmaceutical company "Pfizer" has become a household name for a number of drugs ...