111 years ago, on 11 April 1909, was founded in tel Aviv. Its name literally translates from Hebrew as "hill of spring". The birthday of this colorful middle Eastern city, we offer you to look at the beach, a place where the connection between culture and life.
The beach in tel Aviv brought together tourists, immigrants and native residents that come to the shore to rest. All of them were the focus of photographer Gillian Laub (Gillian Laub).
1. Becoming every week arrives on the beach of Ariel, located 40 km from tel Aviv. Last year she finished her service in the army, and is now studying architecture.
2. Aster and meshes became best friends during his service in the army.
3. Immigrant from Ethiopia on arrival to Israel, changed his name to Aaron.
4. Elana with her son on the beach of tel Aviv. Most of all they love to get my feet wet in sea water.
5. Oded and Michael all day playing matkot, view of beach tennis, common in Israel.
6. Couple from Ramat HaSharon of which is a 20-minute drive from tel Aviv.
7. Ilan comes after you work on your favorite place.
8. In that season swimwear with leopard print was popular with sunbathers.
9. Malka meal soybeans on the beach in tel Aviv.
10. 28-year-old Dalia during a meeting with their companions in the army.
11. Fatima leads the children to the beach at sunset.
12. JJ, who emigrated from Sudan, said that because of his manner of dress many Israelis take him for a rap star.
13. Israeli Teens get in shape during the pre-war training.
14. Couple relax on the beach.
15. A secluded place in the Northern part of the beach.
16. Halima, whose mother emigrated from Liberia 5 years ago, comes to the beach every Friday with his parents and sisters.
17. 62-year-old Amalia goes to the beach tel Aviv all my life.
18. Rafael regularly visits a gay beach.
19. After emigrating from Belarus Dean became one of the regular visitors of the beach.
20. 78-year-old Yossi comes to the beach twice a day: at dawn and at sunset.
21. Shlomi lifeguard patrolling the beach in his usual place.
22. Tanya, a guest from Moscow, came to the beach with his family, which immigrated to Israel.
23. 57-year-old Yehoshua from Budapest often plays matkot on the beach in tel Aviv.
24. Ayala and her family emigrated from Ethiopia when she was two years old.
25. Holidaymakers sunbathe on the gay beach.
26. Lior confesses that she was forced to spend four hours to get from Eilat to your favorite chelyabinskogo the beach.
27. Moses was born in Tehran airport when his parents emigrated from Iran to Israel. Every night he is looking at the beach coins and jewelry.
28. An immigrant from Uzbekistan Galina come in every day at sunset on the same place.