Trusty iron horse and a smooth strip of asphalt under the wheels — what else can dream of avid lover of travel? However, sometimes you can close your eyes even in the absence of the second, in the case when beauty spreads on the sides and in front of nature overrides all the inconveniences from road irregularities.
You've probably seen collections of the most beautiful roads in the different countries of the world, and ever wished to take it. But few people know that the really scenic route is in Russia. Connecting the most remote region of our country, they pass through dense forests, endless steppes and the harsh taiga. Try to drive each of them and you until the end of life will provide unforgettable impressions of others these types of highway landscapes.
1. Highway M-18 Kola
2. Karelia. Road A-135
3. Of Kalmykia. The Road Volgograd — Elista — Stavropol
4. Western Caucasus. Route A-147
5. Georgian military highway A-161
6. In Kabardino-Balkaria. Route A-158
7. The Northern Urals. Serovskiy tract
8. Mountain Altai. Highway M-52
9. Khakassia. Highway M-54
10. Kamchatka. The Road Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky — Ust-Kamchatsk