Stay with complications: the new rules for tourists in Spanish hotels surprised and outragedPictolic
Now a dream that after the end of the quarantine will immediately go to the sea to relieve stress. Unfortunately, tourists in Spanish hotels is waiting for is not the same comfort as before. The government ordered the hoteliers to do everything possible to ensure the safety of guests in a pandemic coronavirus. This amounted to a long list of strict rules to be followed as the staff and tourists.Pandemic COVID-19 turned everything on its head and in the tourism sector. Hotels that will open this summer in Spain will be required to implement maximum security measures to protect guests from becoming infected. The new reality which will face the tourists would be subject to the 20 strict rules. They will need to be run as hotel workers and tourists.
1. Guests will enter the hotel dezinfeciruyuhimi carpet to clean your shoes.
2. Everywhere will be observed the social distance, including a reception Desk with a marker on the floor. Because of this the queue for registration will be much longer.
3. If you arrive by car, you will have to Park it in the Parking lot alone, and all the suitcases that will be taken to the room, you will be thoroughly disinfected.
5. When you register at the Desk pen for signatures will be disinfected after each guest.
6. In the Elevator you can only go with my family. If you will be strangers, will have to wear a mask.
7. Staff will wear protective clothing, masks and gloves. The uniform will be washed every day, and everyday clothing should be stored in sealed packages. All personal items, from mobile phones to glasses, have to undergo disinfection.8. Everywhere should be disinfecting gel, and hand sanitizer.
9. Guests cannot stay in the room when the maid does the cleaning.
10. It is forbidden to throw on the floor dirty clothes and towels. They need to be put in a sealed package, which the maid will take it and put it in another sealed package. The same applies to underwear.
11. Public toilets are to be cleaned and disinfected at least six times a day. Cloth towels replaced with disposable paper.12. You will not be able to enjoy reading on vacation, after all the books you bring will need to be disinfected with a subsequent finding in quarantine for weeks.
13. Everything in the room — from the plumbing to the phone and lights will be disinfected.
14. Disappear mini-bars. Rooms will remove unnecessary interior items, e.g., paintings and carpets, to prevent the spread of infection.
15. Pay the hotel can only be by card or electronically. Cash will not take.16. Every time you are going to go outside the hotel, you will need to leave your keys at reception where they will be fumigated.
17. On the table in the restaurant you won't find salt shakers, pepper shakers and bottles of oils. In addition, it will be impossible to sit at a table with other guests of the hotel.
18. Service Ironing may not be available at all. Extra blankets and pillows are put in protective bags, and hair dryers are regularly disinfected.19. Visitors of sports halls will be required to strictly observe rules of hygiene. Between classes on different machines will need to do long breaks. Weights, fitness balls, dumbbells and other equipment can be removed at all if the hotel can't guarantee their purity.
20. For lovers of the game of Golf is also much more complicated. Each player will have to disinfect the balls and not to touch the flags, which will stay near the hole constantly.
Guests in Spanish hotels will be able to take drinks and snacks at the bars. We developed instructions on how to ban swimming pools and sunbathing platforms. Recommend guests to wear masks. The same strict rules of hygiene need to be observed during transfer from airport to hotel and Vice versa.
Today, when the pandemic swept the world, there are different ways to resist the insidious COVID-19. Every country is struggling with a virus in its own way, and some do not pay attention to him.