Free on SuperCool clients like BMW, the photographer Thomas Dagg from Toronto does what remakes the world around in a fantastic location. He takes the usual "boring" shots and turns them into surreal, where you see the characters and objects from the famous Saga "Star wars." The result is images, full creepy realistic imagination, which makes you wonder: "what if...?"
1. "The inspiration was with me always," says Thomas dagg.thank you.
2. "As a child I had an overactive imagination."
3. "That's what I saw when looking at the world."
4. "If you ran past athlete, I immediately recalled the training of Luke Skywalker".
5. "To create the composition I also use a lot of toys and valuable items to your collection."
6. "This is largely a tribute to my childhood, and not just a combination of pop culture and photographs".
7. "It's so funny to look back".
8. "I used to draw ships and things in the pictures, but now I can work on your children's masterpieces seriously."
9. "It's only been two years since the inception of this concept, and I am glad to introduce it to you."