Star wardrobe for a penny: stylish images of celebrities from second-hand storesPictolic
Dressing fashionably and with chic is not a cheap pleasure. But what would you say if you find out that branded things worn by world stars can be purchased in a second-hand store for mere pennies. Mrs. Sheri reproduces the images of stars in a super-budget version and does it with taste. Let's evaluate the talent of an economical lady. See the photo below and look for 10 differences.Source: Bored Panda
Sheri Pavlovich from Canada claims that everyone can look stunning, and it is not necessary to rob a bank for this. She likes to reproduce the images of celebrities, using things from her budget wardrobe. In addition, the woman is a big fan of vintage style.
For those who want to look stylish and look like their favorite stars, a woman gives some tips on how to create the desired image.
Many people believe that used items from economy class stores are dirty and unhygienic. But new outfits from boutiques also pass through many hands until they get to the place of sale. Second-hand clothes were carefully used by one or two people and were carefully washed before they were given to the store.
Shari collected all the things in the photo from what she had in her closet, and bought some things from a thrift store.
1. Emmy. Total cost: $ 3
2. Phoebe Buffet. Total cost: $ 2
3. Marty McFly. Total cost: $ 3
4. Jessica Alba. Total cost: $ 12
5. Chloe Moretz. Total cost: $ 3
6. Madonna. Total cost: 0
7. Cindy Loper. Total cost: 0
8. Cindy Loper. Total cost: 0
9. Jennifer Aniston. Total cost: 0
10. Toni Collette. Total cost: $ 1
11. Doctor Who. Total cost: 0
12. Melissa McCarthy. Total cost: $ 2
13. Kristen Bell. Total cost: 0
14. Madonna. Total cost: 0
15. Evangeline Lilly. Total cost: $ 2
16. Cate Blanchett. Total cost: $ 2
17. Mindy Kaling. Total cost: 0
18. Andy Walsh. Total cost: $ 1
19. Andy Walsh. Total cost: $ 1
20. Natasha Lionni. Total cost: 0
21. Janet Livermore. Total cost: 0
22. Drew Barrymore. Total cost: 0
Why pay more? If you have a sense of style and a little imagination, you can create a wonderful image from almost nothing. Second-hand items are a great idea for those who cannot afford shopping in fashion boutiques. And in these clothes, you can shine as well as the stars: proven by Shari.